WHY ATTEND MICROGRID?
This conference will explore the markets, technologies, policies and customer benefits emerging as we decentralize our energy supply and electrify buildings and transportation. The one-of-a-kind event will serve as a venue for businesses, communities, institutions and government to learn what’s available now – and what lies ahead – to improve their operations with microgrids and distributed energy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Businesses, institutions and communities curious about how microgrids can benefit them
- Innovators, developers, utilities, technology and engineering firms working in the space — or considering doing so
- Energy leaders shaping the microgrid industry
- Policymakers, regulators, researchers and advocates
- Investors seeking opportunity in a fast-moving energy sector
VALUE OF ATTENDING
- Learn about the energy, financial, and sustainability benefits that microgrids offer your facility — and society as a whole.
- Gain insight into business models, financing, government incentives and other microgrid funding
- Find out how to choose technology and development partners for your microgrid project
- Network and meet privately with prospects and partners on our sophisticated platform
OUR 2023 SPONSORS