CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We seek presentations that demonstrate how microgrids enhance electric reliability, foster energy independence, lower costs and improve energy equity. Proposals are welcome about both grid-tied and remote microgrids.
Sessions will cover:
- Customer Education/Microgrid 101
- Systems Engineering/Integration
- Business Model
- Operations & Maintenance
- Markets: Challenges and Solutions
You may bring out these themes by presenting case studies about microgrids that are in planning or operation or by discussing evolving microgrid technologies, government policy, business or community models, electrification, or related concepts and trends. For microgrid companies, your chances of acceptance are higher if you gain a commitment from a customer to appear on stage with you.
All sessions are approximately 55 minutes. Two types of sessions will be offered:
- Case study presentations: Three speakers each present 10-minute case studies followed by audience Q&A
- Panel discussions: Three to four speakers participate in a moderated panel discussion, which includes audience Q&A
We invite you to share your unique experiences, insights, strategies and techniques at Microgrid 2023 – submit your proposal today.
For questions regarding the Call for Speakers or Conference Program please contact:
Debbi Wells, Senior Conference Manager
Proposal deadline extended to Midnight central time Monday, January 9, 2023.