WHAT TO EXPECT
Microgrid Knowledge, the preeminent hub for all things microgrid, continues its legacy of industry innovation. Be part of our gathering to connect with the trailblazers driving the transition toward localized energy solutions. In the vibrant city of Baltimore, our 2024 in-person event awaits, set in a burgeoning hub for microgrid activity. Here's what you can expect:
Two days of information-rich panel discussions and presentations about projects, technologies and business models from those on the cutting edge of the microgrid revolution
A pre-conference workshop to discuss and plan strategies to advance pro-microgrid policy, regulation and legislation
Keynote deliveries from leaders that offer vision and inspiration for a changing energy world
A lively exhibit hall with the latest in microgrid and distributed energy technologies
A schedule and venue designed to promote extensive networking opportunities
WHY ATTEND MICROGRID?
This conference will explore the markets, technologies, policies and customer benefits emerging as we decentralize our energy supply and electrify buildings and transportation. The one-of-a-kind event will serve as a venue for businesses, communities, institutions and government to learn what’s available now – and what lies ahead – to improve their operations with microgrids and distributed energy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Businesses, institutions and communities curious about how microgrids can benefit them
- Innovators, developers, utilities, technology and engineering firms working in the space — or considering doing so
- Energy leaders shaping the microgrid industry
- Policymakers, regulators, researchers and advocates
- Investors seeking opportunity in a fast-moving energy sector
VALUE OF ATTENDING
- Learn about the energy, financial, and sustainability benefits that microgrids offer your facility — and society as a whole.
- Gain insight into business models, financing, government incentives and other microgrid funding
- Find out how to choose technology and development partners for your microgrid project
- Network and meet privately with prospects and partners on our sophisticated platform